Infinite bank accounts for growing businesses
Whether you have one hundred customers or one million, with Griffin you'll be able to open a designated deposit account for every single one of them.
Ringfenced demand deposit accounts for each customer, in full compliance with safeguarding requirements.
Integrated ledger service to simplify and streamline reconciliation and recordkeeping.
Own your brand
You own the customer experience - customers access their accounts via your UI.
Built for scale
Scale at your own pace - our platform is built to grow with you.
We're currently going through the authorisation process with the PRA and FCA. Once authorised, we'll be offering full demand deposit accounts insured under the FSCS. You set the global parameters for who can set up an account and how many they can have.
Instantly send and receive money across all of the UK's payment rails. For more details, see our payments page.
Watch this space!
Compliance made easy
- Integrated onboarding and sanctions screening workflows so you know exactly who's using your products, all over API
- Total separation of funds streamlines and simplifies reconciliation
- Real-time transaction monitoring to flag and block suspicious activity
- Generate regulatory reports quickly and easily
Under the hood
- Integrate right away via our API and go live within a week
- Leverage API endpoints to manage key compliance workflows like onboarding and transaction monitoring
- Fine-grained user access controls to protect sensitive information
- Instant notifications via webhooks, or email if you prefer
Your business, your way
- Configure your dashboards in a way that makes sense for your business
- Discover key insights quickly and build custom financial reports
- Access complementary business banking, with flexible credit options
Are we a good fit?
Our safeguarding services are for Electronic Money Institutions and Payments Institutions, regulated or authorised by the FCA and operating in compliance with the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 and the Payment Services Regulations 2017. You'll also need to be a registered UK company limited by shares (Ltd) to open a full account with Griffin. If this describes you, sign up for our sandbox environment and start testing today.
For more information on the kind of companies we work with, see our eligibility page.