This notice describes how we collect and use your information when you visit our website or get in touch with us to learn more about our products and services.
We collect the following types of information:
- Personal: your name, address and previous addresses.
- Contact: your email addresses and phone number.
- Technical: internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Device: your type of device, including information relating to your mobile phone network.
- Location: your location, using details like your IP address.
- Website: information about your visit such page response times, download errors and page interaction information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you follow one of these links, please note that destination websites will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these.
We use your information to keep you and us safe and secure and to give you information about our products and services, where you have expressed an interest in receiving this.
We process your information for the purposes set out above on the basis of our legitimate interest in:
- operating and improving Griffin and its website; and
- marketing our products and services to you with your consent.
We process and store your information on a cloud platform, Amazon Web Services (AWS). The servers are located outside the EEA. In its service terms, AWS confirms that its services are GDPR-compliant. Normally, we store your information for seven years.
In the scenarios covered by this notice, we do not normally share your information with third-parties.
The transmission of your information via the Internet can never be 100% secure. We will always do our best to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee the security of information about you that is transmitted to us. Any transmission is at your own risk.
You have certain rights under the law and under this notice to request access to your information: to manage it, to ask us to delete or transfer it, or to restrict the way it is used. If you would like to do this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
This notice may be updated from time to time so please check frequently for updates. Any updates we make to this notice will become effective immediately when they are posted to our website. We will also inform you of any updates by email if you have provided us with an email address.
If you have any questions about this notice or suggestions on how it can be improved, please let us know at email@example.com. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the same email address.
For the purposes of the data protection laws, the data controller is Griffin Financial Technology Limited, our company number is 10842931, and we have our registered office at9th floor, 107 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6DN.