Wholesale lending to grow your business
Getting funding for your balance sheet at reasonable rates can be hard. We're here to help. We're aiming to offer wholesale finance to businesses like yours to help you grow while managing your costs.
Getting a loan
We want to be a partner in supporting your growth, not just a source of funds. We'll work closely with you to understand your business and where you want to go.
A focus on secured lending
We're aiming to provide capital to firms in the following spaces:
- Consumer finance (secured)
- Point-of-sale finance
- Salary finance
- SME lending
- Tax finance
In general, we look for places where we can clearly understand and model the ultimate credit risk.
- Limits are set case-by-case and range from £1-10M
- Rates also vary, but we aim for 10-13%
- Senior, super senior, revolving and amortising structures
We expect to be able to offer better rates for customers of our Banking as a Service products.
Why work with us?
- We know the industry well and leverage data to back up our lending process.
- We provide a smooth and transparent underwriting journey.
- We aim to offer better rates than other banks and can move fast to help your business grow.
Overdrafts on your terms
We provide overdrafts from anywhere from £5,000 to £100,000. We charge between 5-15% EAR* (which varies with the Bank of England's base rate) based on our assessment of your business. Interest accrues daily for the part of the overdraft you actually use.
You'll be able to apply to raise or lower your overdraft limit as your needs change.
Support your cashflow
Deal with expenses without having to wait for your other receivables first.
Manage your costs
Only pay interest on the amount of overdraft used, which you can repay any time.
*EAR means Effective Annual Rate. It lets you compare our rates with other overdraft products. EAR is calculated by adding an interest rate margin to the current Bank of England base rate. It does not include any fees or charges.